| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mackay Mo in October is fairly hot at 23.45 °C (74.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Mackay Mo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mackay Mo, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mackay Mo:
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1020.5 kms (634.1 miles) NW
- Cairns, Australia - 596.5 kms (370.6 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 936 kms (581.6 miles) WNW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 329.5 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 906.3 kms (563.2 miles) W
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) W
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) W
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 569.3 kms (353.8 miles) WSW
- Longreach, Australia - 570 kms (354.2 miles) WSW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 661.5 kms (411.1 miles) SSW
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1174.2 kms (729.7 miles) SW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 1044.2 kms (648.9 miles) SSW