| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mackay Mo in August is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.3mm (1.2in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Mackay Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mackay Mo, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mackay Mo:
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1020.5 kms (634.1 miles) NW
- Cairns, Australia - 596.5 kms (370.6 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 936 kms (581.6 miles) WNW
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 329.5 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 906.3 kms (563.2 miles) W
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) W
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 520 kms (323.1 miles) W
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 569.3 kms (353.8 miles) WSW
- Longreach, Australia - 570 kms (354.2 miles) WSW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 661.5 kms (411.1 miles) SSW
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1174.2 kms (729.7 miles) SW
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 1044.2 kms (648.9 miles) SSW